Monday, November 07, 2005

Why does Monday have to happen every week?

My Monday wasn't bad or anything...it just had a bad reputation. Work was good. Still so strange to not hate walking into work and not hating myself for going in each day. Learning more everyday. I started taking customer service phone calls and everyone who has called has been so nice and patient with me.

I had planned to walk Laurey at the mall since I was going to go to the grocery but once I looked at my list I realized I needed to go to Walmart so we went out there. Walked around the parking lot with Laurey, not nearly far enough but with the dark I am just too lazy. Went inside the store, Laurey stayed in the car, and did too much shopping. Its hard...all the Xmas stuff is out and the cute stocking stuffer gifts and all that kind of fun stuff is there and I just can't help myself. But I did get everything I needed. including the best movie of 2005:

STAR WARS III: REVENGE OF THE SITH

So yes, I have to stop my excessive spending and I will...tomorrow...;)

Turkey Day is coming up so fast and then Xmas will be here and my B'day! Woohoo! L, E

Comments:
Can you stop my excessive spending too? I need help.
 
Monday's are EVIL !!!!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?