Friday, December 23, 2005

The day before the day before Xmas

So I haven't been ignoring my blog this week. Just been busy during my lunchtimes and emailing to ppl rather then posting here. Yesterday (Thurs) I spent almost my whole lunch at the post office...I'm sure a nice friend.

So today is the day before Xmas eve and I am so wanting to leave wark early especially since I have nothing at all to do. Just sitting at my desk and sitting...quite annoying but at least I'm getting paid more at this job to sit then my last one.

I'll be going to Grandma's house in Canton, NY tomorrow and back home on Sunday, have to get to the kennel before 6 to pick up poor Laurey who will be spending Xmas eve and Xmas day with the other left-behind dogs. I know she has no idea what day it is and all but I know and I'll miss her. But she'll be having the doggie sex and playing and running around and barking and probably won't even think about her mommy. L, E

Comments:
Creeped out about your doggie getting doggie sex...
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?