Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Feeling like I have been kicked / Fun morning at work

So I spend Tuesday feeling like I had been kicked...emotionally kicked, not physically kicked. The phone conversation I had with Evan Monday night really upset me and then I couldn't sleep and all day it just kept going around in my mind. Then going to my parents for dinner didn't help at all since I got there at 5:50 and Dad wasn't even getting home until 7 and we were waited to eat until then.

Dad and Mom 'announced' we would be spending Xmas with Grandma (dad's mom) in Canton, NY about 3.5 hour drive away. Dad wants to drive there and back in 1 day and Ryan (my brother) wants to get a hotel room and stay over night. To be honest I don't mind driving there and back in 1 day but I am not going to do it in the same car with my parents and brother...that is way too much bonding in too small of a space. I tried to talk with my mom about that and she got all hostile and said "We'll just have to see what we let you do" so I don't know exactly what will be happening. Also its too late to put Laurey in a kennel, the only 2 that I would leave her at are booked so I don't know what I will do with her if I have to be there overnight. Even if I go for the day she'll need to be taken outside at least once since I'll be gone for at least 12 hours, probably more like 16.

So I did some shopping therapy at Old Navy on the way home, found some very cute stuff for me and for Xmas presents. Called Evan when I got home, before I even took off my shoes and told him how he had made me feel and why he needed to understand me more and how he hurt me and upset me. He listened and I hope he heard what I was saying. Its just so hard when someone you value so much makes you feel bad about how you feel and what you have done, especially when its about trust. So I hope we'll be okay. I'm going to dinner at Evan and Alison's house on Thursday night so I guess I'll see then.

This morning it was very cold out, only around zero when I bundled up and took Miss Laurey outside. She only did her #1 business and then started holding up her paws and dragging me back to the door. I guess she was too cold to do #2. So I left her in the bathroom so if she does have to go it will be in the tile floor and not my already ruined carpet. I realize the carpet is ruined and not worth saving but it will be a lot easier to clean the tile so thats why she is in the bathroom.

It was a fun morning at work for me. I got to look up flight information for one of our Sales Managers and even book the flights for him. I get a kick out of looking at flight info and prices online so it was fun for me. And using the company AMEX card was fun too!! I wonder if I'll ever get my own company card...probably not.

So stay warm! L, E

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?