Thursday, December 08, 2005

I can cook!

I made such a yummy dinner last night!! I made chicken with parmesan cheese and oven roasted potatoes with a little onion for flavor and green beans (from a can but I did microwave them!) and tomato and basil for on top of the chicken! SO YUMMY!! My friend Sarah came over and she said it was "awesome" and thats a very high compliment from her....:) I just wanted to share with you all that I CAN cook! Woohoo!

Very cold last night and today is around 9 above zero. Snow on Friday (tomorrow, woohoo!!) which sucks because I can't wear my clogs to work but I can wear my Ugg boots so thats okay.

Need to get some Xmas shopping done this weekend and going to hang out with Evan at a car auction again so I'll be busy! No sleeping all days for me this wkend!

I was in bed with the light off and my eyes shut by 9:30 last night and I woke up feeling less tired then usual so I think the earlier bedtime wil work...just need to keep it up! L, E

Comments:
sleep is gooooodddddd!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?