Monday, December 05, 2005

I need to write here more

Hi: I have been such a rotten blogger of late. Sorry! Just been feeling so sad and miserable and down and not wanting to be all whiney on here about it. I don't like it when I am this way and I know other people don't like me when I'm this way. I don't know if its the season change and darkness or if there is something else pushing me down but I need to get my ass in gear and start smiling again and be ME.

But then who is ME? I think I am smart and beautiful and smiley and fun and friendly and sweet. I'm not perfect at all but I try to do my best and make the important people in my life happy too.

So that is my goal for this week...start being more me again!

Poor little Laurey has been sick for the past few days. Thursday and Friday I cam home to huge nasty messes all over my livingroom carpet...yuck! My house smells like shit and vinegar (vinegar is suppose to cut the bad smell but its really not any better). I left her in the bathroom today when I left for work so if she does have to make a mess it will be on the tile floor and not the carpet again. Although I don't know why I bothered since my livingroom carpet is completely ruined. *sigh*

Everyone around me seems to be in grumpy, unhappy moods. Maybe its the season (holidays tend to make people miserable) or maybe its just me. I don't know. Just feels like I am drifting apart from everyone I care about and I don't want that to happen! I love my friends and I don't want to lose or grow apart from any of them.

I'm at work right now, using my lunchhour to type on here. Had salad for lunch and it was ok, would have rather had grilled cheese with tomatoes (yum!) and fries but I need to save my money and my calories. Its so cold in here my fingers are numb and I just turned on the space heater, hope it helps quickly! At my last job I would have just put on my hat but I promised Evan that I wouldn't wear my hat at work ever again.

Anyway...keep your fingers crossed for me that Laurey will make it uuntil 5:30 without crapping in my house!! Email me, call me...don't forget about me. I miss you. L, E

Comments:
Thjere's nothing sadden than a sick pooch. I hope Laurey feels better soon.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?