Monday, December 19, 2005

Lots to tell you!

Oh...I have so much to tell you all! I had a very nice weekend and got to spend time with my Uncle David and Paul and some other old family friends and also with Evan and Alison and have some very nice quailty phone time with Shawn, it was just a nice weekend all around!

Friday was okay, was almost late for work since I fell asleep again on the sofa but I woke up at 7:10 and made it in just in time! Hung out around the house Friday night after playing in the snow with Laurey. I pelted her with snowballs and then she tackled me down and we had a fun time. She's so cute playing in the snow and she sniffs and sniffs and her nose gets all snowy!

Saturday morning I met Evan and Alison for bagels at 9:30 so I was up and out of my house early for a wkend. Came back and talked with Shawn...:) Wanted to take a nap but instead baked 2 batches of chocolate chip cookies for hockey party that night. Went over to my parents house at 4:30 and people started ariving right away. Uncle David and Uncle Paul were there and Scruff and Krista and Gordan and lots of people I knew and didn't know. Had at least 30 hugs and handshakes. Had a nice chat with a guy who I use to babysit! It was creepy having him checking out my boobies and I useto give him a bath! But flattering too...;) UVM ended up losing to St Lawrence 1-2 so that game was disapointing in the score but both teams really wanted to win and it showed so that was fun to watch.

Sunday started out with calling Shawn right away and waking up talking with him. Lucky me got to talk with him twice over the weekend...:) Then Evan and Alison picked me up and we went to Vergennes for lunch at Alison's mom's house. She was very sweet and funny and her two lab dogs are wild but sweet. Then we hit Costco where I only bought some socks, they didn't have the books I was looking for...oh well. They dropped me off at 4 and I was out asleep in about 2 mins! Laurey woke me up at 6:30 and I took her outside and then went to Walmart but didn't buy anything...didn't find anything I really needed.

Crawled into my nice clean bed (washed the sheets and blankets) after stuffing my comforter into the cover (such a pain!) and was wide awake, tossing and turning until 11ish so now I'm sleepy today. Actually made it into work a few minutes early which is amazing since Shawn called me when I was in the shower and then I called him back and sat around naked talking to him. So now I'm at work and its lunchtime and I ate my salad, wishing it was a cheeseburger and fries or eggs benedict. I need to do my Xmas cards tonight so at least most of them will arrive before this weekend! But I have all my wrapping done and just need to pick up 1 more gift as soon as its ready and then I am done for Xmas, just have unwrapping to do! Woohoo!! L, E

Comments:
Sounded like a lot of Shawn time,hehehe!
 
I think you got Blog-spam.. that is kinda funny! LOL
How about talking about it when *I* call you. Man, someone else gets all the glory, and I've just been your best friend for YEARS and YEARS...
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?