Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Middle of the week

So its after 1 on Wednesday so that means my work week is more then half over and I'm very happy about that. It not that I don't like my job, in fact I do like my job, its just that I could use a weekend to get some sleep!! I really did have good intentions of going to bed at 9 last night! I was home by 8:30ish and sat on the sofa to read the newest PEOPLE magazine and then when 9 came along I realized the "My Name is Earl" was on TV and that is just the finniest show ever so I decided to watch it and then at 9:30 "The Office" came on and normally I don't like that show but I started watching it was was kind of funny so next thing I knew it was 10! Then I did get my lazy ass off the sofa and crawled into bed and read my book for about 20 mins and then I was asleep. So 10:20 is much better then 11 like the past few nights so I had a small improvement on my bedtime!

6am came very early this morning! My alarm screaming really was more unhappy then usual because I had just rolled over and pulled my hat down over my eyes and cuddled my bear and was so comfortable when it started screaming and I can't ignore it so I got up and looked back at my bed, all cozy and warm, but I didn't crawl back in because if I did I knew I wouldn't make it into work so I went out to my sofa and watched some TV before jumping in the shower and then clothes and taking Laurey out so I could leave for work.

Finally remembered to bring in my sunshine simulater lamp so that is set up on my desk at work now and I think that will help me too. It certainly can't hurt. I'm sure ppl would say that the fake sun bulbs doesn't do anything, its all psychological but thats fine with me...whatever works!!:) I also took all 3 of my vitamins this morning, was slacking on taking them too for awile, so I think that will help get my insides and body feeling good too. I still need to get a haircut at some point, just the ends trimmed up and I have been craving and manicure and pedicure (have been wanting another ever since I had them done for my best friends wedding last summer) and I'm going to be walking with Laurey every night, no matter how cold it is!! So watch out...I'm going to be back to ME very soon! L, E

PS- If you haven't watched "My Name is Earl" on NBC Tuesday nights at 9:00pm you should! So funny and Jason Lee is awesome!

Comments:
Too bad Bethie's nails aren't in any conditions for a manicure and pedicure, or else we could get them together...
 
oh, and I do think the sun lamps help. Just think of how we're in a much better mood in the summertime, and just being in the sun makes you want to tilt up your face, close your eyes, and smile... I can't wait for the summer!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?