Thursday, December 29, 2005

No internet access, I'm not ignoring you!

Well...I guess that is kind of a lie because I do have internet at home but my computer is so old and slow and my dial up is killer slow too. And when I try to blog it hangs me up and that is really annoying. So I usually try to blog when I'm at work (like right now) or at my parents house. I had planned to write on Tuesday when I was at my parents but I made the mistake of clicking the down arrow next to the address bar and saw what my dad had been looking at before and that kind of threw me.

So my Xmas was okay. We (Dad, Mom, Ryan and Tripper the dog) all drove to my Grandma's house in Canton, NY. {Grandma is Dad's mom] We left around 9:30 and were there in good time. Basically I ate the whole time I was there. I figuered if my mouth was full of food then I couldn't scream and curl into the fetal position under the diningroom table. It worked! No screaming! No fetal-ing! Woohoo! I made french toast caserole for breakfast and it was pretty good even though I'm not the biggest fan of eggy bread. I got to sit in the front seat of the car on the way home, some smiling complaining took care of that! It was nice because I had the seat heater (ass warmer) on the whole time so I was cozy warm. Even had a nice little nap.

Present time when we got back. Highlites:

My dad gave me a new copy of the same book he gave me last year.
My mom gave me a hairbrush with hair in it, I think it was her hair, but its still nasty.
My brother gave me the exact DVD I asked for, Star Wars Clone Wars Vol 2!

Then I picked up Laurey at the kennel and we went home! Poor Laurey had the shit kicked out of her at the kennel! She was limping much more then usual, especially since she was on doggie pain killers and she had 2 big boo-boos on her lips. Poor thing! She was on her dogbed asleep within 2 minutes of being back in our house.

Monday, Boxing day, I pretty much just chilled on my sofa and watched seaQuest DSV on SciFi channel. I remember when that show was on TV and I thought it was so great. Yeah...its not so great now but it was entertaining. I did get dressed...in shorts...didn't do anywhere until 7ish when I went to the grocery. Nice day!

Tuesday I went to my parents so my dad and I could go to Old Navy to exchange the shirt I bought for him that he didn't like. I won't share the details on that shopping expedition, you would pee your pants laughing at my misery.... Then I went to the UVM (University of Vermont) bookstore to exhange the ugly sweatshirt and shirt my dad got for me. Picked out a cute sweatshirt and hat. I wasn't planning to but I stopped by my old job to say Hi and Merry Xmas and Happy 2006. Got a hug from my old boss and friend Heather.... Still so glad I'm not working there anymore!

Wednesday I spent my lunchtime at the post office, mailing back to REI the cute shoes I bought that are the wrong size. Then I ran to the grocery since I was totally out of toilet paper at my house and had been using tissues for 1/2 a day! My friend Tay came over and I bought him italian for dinner. We watched Alien vs Predator...Predator and Human win! and then he picked up the bags of doggie poopie on my deck and threw them in the dumpster...that was his Merry Xmas and Happy B'day presents to me!

Tomorrow, 12/30, is my 31st Birthday! I'm old. *sigh* But I still feel young! And I really hope I still look young! I'm driving down to CT to spend a few days with my bestest friend Bethie and her husband for my B'day and eat ice cream cake...yum! But you all can send me nice emails with Happy B'day wishes and smiles. L, E

PS- Damn I wrote a lot!


Comments:
YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY
*dancing around in cirles*
YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY
YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY

:) I'm excited for the visit, can you tell?

Thats 31 years YOUNG, missy. Neither of us look our ages - thats my story, and I'm sticking to it!

Oh, and you ruined Alien vs Predator for me. Sheesh! (Don't worry, I wasn't going to watch it anyway... don't like scary movies, anyway!)
 
What am I going to do with all this leftover bday cake?!?!??!
ARG!!!!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?