Thursday, December 15, 2005

Not too much to say...

...just freezing cold! I made a couple of mistakes and I think my boss is annoyed with me. *sigh* I feel like such a loser. And yesterday I got a mean email from some guy who said that I took too long in getting back to him.

Just want to go home and cuddle up under my blanket and zone out on tv and then sleep. Wish I had cuddles...that would help too but maybe Laurey will be nice to me and give me a hug.

Oh! Laurey didn't go "#2" for 36 hours! I think it was just the cold, she wouldn't stay outside long enough to go so she just held it. I didn't leave her in the bathroom this morning when I came to work since she had just finally gone but maybe I should have...I'll see what I get home.

So think good thoughts for me, I could use the warm feelings! L, E

Comments:
Well, I sure hope the poor dog either gets it out of her, or has stopped eating. It'd be a bigger mess when she explodes! (and nobody wants that)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?