Friday, December 09, 2005

Ouch

I ate so many peanuts last night that my stummy hurt! I don't know why, I just kept on eating them. I guess thats because they were on my lap, and they were yummy. Oh well. Was in bed by 9:30 again but I woke up with an upset stummy still and a headache so I have been drinking extra water and I feel a little better now...headache is gone....:)

Beautiful softly falling snow this morning but slippery roads so the drive into work was more "fun" then usual. I actually was in about 5 mins early and since most ppl were a few minutes it was a slow going morning. I like Fridays since we can wear jeans and I wore my yellow Ugg boots, so comfy but they could use a little more traction on the bottoms.

Weekend starts at 5 tonight! Woohoo!! Going to hang at home and watch "Mr and Mrs Smith" or maybe go to Barnes & Noble and check out some books or maybe just crawl into bed early...I'll let you know...:)

L, E

Comments:
Peanuts were my snack of choice last night as well. Ate a ton of them and drank a soda, Must be something in the air.
 
Did you end up watching your movie? How did you find it, we rented it last weekend.

I find the snow like that is nice, as long as I'm inside someplace thats warm and cozy, and I won't have to clean my car afterwards... (Hmm, its warm and cozy in bed at home, but I have no garage; there's a garage at work, but they keep the place freezing... - nope, I've no place like that currently, so I don't like any snow!!)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?