Thursday, January 26, 2006

Dumped on

Vermont was dumped on with snow and I have been dumped on with work. I'm so annoyed and frazzled.... For the past 4 work days I have been bored crazy with nothing to do for at least 1/2 my workdays and now I have too much work that I won't get it done today at all and probably not even by the end of the week. {And to quote Jay and Silent Bob....}

My friend Heather came over for dinner last night and I cooked chicken with parm cheese (so yummy!) and rice and salad and she made garlic bread (also so yummy!) and it was fun to hang out with her. She hung around until 8 and we talked about lots of things. She has such a good and spunky perspective on life and that is very helpful for me. She's all in love with her boyfriend and he's a great guy, I know him too. They had been having some problems but have worked things out and are tighter then ever and I am so happy for them! Laurey had fun with her too, she loves when company comes over. And Heather even brought me a cute little plant to add to my garden on my table, she's so sweet!

I was in bed nice and early, at exactly 9:20 and then turned out the light about 20 minutes later. Laurey woke me up around 1 and I let her out and she piddled on the deck since it was covered with snow. Then she woke me up again at 3:30 but I wasn't putting her out again so I put her in her cage and went right back to sleep. My alarm screamed at 6 and I let Laurey out of her cage and outside and she rolled around in the snow, so cute, except she comes back inside all covered and then shakes and snow goes all over. Made it into work on time even though the road weren't great and most ppl I work with were a few minutes late. Plus its Thursday and that is just a hard day to get to work on time with anyway.

UVM hockey this weekend! Should be fun I hope. Go Cats Go, right? L, E

Comments:
RIGHT! *Waving my green and gold pom-poms*
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?