Sunday, January 01, 2006

I ate Hooters wings and they didn't stay with me for very long

Well my 'cherry' was broken when Bethie and Mark took me to Hooters tonight. We gobbled down 50 wings and about 25 minutes later I was not feeling so good anymore. I was able to make it back to their house and into the bathroom. They were telling me to run but to be honest walking slowly and carefully was much better for me. Only had 1 courtesy flush but I have to say I feel quite a bit better now.

I'm driving back to VT, home and Laurey tomorrow. Its been a very good and relaxinng visit to CT, Bethie and Mark for me but as always I'll be happy to be back home to my own bed, phone and puppy dog. L, E

Comments:
It didn't stink nearly as bad as the bathroom spray she used to 'cover it up'!

Oh, and we could TOTALLY work up front in Hooters, not in the back. :)
 
She wasn't sick, just ate so much that the grease shoved everything out extra fast...
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?