Tuesday, January 03, 2006

I should, but....

I know I should have so much to type about...the rest of my visit to my friends in CT and the drive home and what a bitch I was when I got home and how I cleaned my house and then couldn't sleep last night and all but to be honest...I feel so miserably sick all I want to do is curl up in the floor and cry myself to sleep. The crazy part is that I felt like I was going to throw up all morning but now that I had some food I don't feel like throwing up anymore. I decided to take a chance and have a couple of cheeseburgers from McDonalds. I knew I needed to eat something since I have only had tea, water and Mt Dew all day. Plus I figuered that if I was to throw up then I should have some food in my stummy. As I was chewing the 2nd bite I realized that the food was helping! Woohoo!

Oh...and its freezing cold too. Hands and feets are numb but its not cold in my office. So I think I have a fever. I need someone to tuck me into bed and give me hugs and cuddles and snuggle with me while I sleep...any takers? L, E

Comments:
Why were you a bitch when you got home? Sometimes greasy food is supposed to make an upset stomach feel better, so it was a wise decision on your part. I hope you feel better - being cold is def a sign of a fever. Wrap up, go to bed early, and take care of you!!!
 
I hate to be the bearer of bad news but MacDonalds isn't food.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?