Friday, January 27, 2006

Its FRIDAY!

Well, its Friday and I am ready for the workday to be over with! I had the worst headache this morning, even feeling sick to my stomach from it, but I took a tylenol and I feel okay now. I have hockey tonight and to be honest I'd much rather just snuggle on my sofa for a few hours and then go to bed early but my dad would freak if I didn't go to the game so I will. And Laurey loves going to my parents house too.

I'm totally frustrated with the shoes I bought! The size I normally wear is a tiny bit too small/tight but the next 1/2 size up is too big and I feel like I'm wearing clown shoes. *sigh* I really like the shoes but I want them to fit me well. So I guess I'll wear both pairs this weekend and decide.

The clothes I ordered from Old Navy came today, woohoo! I now have a new cute blue sweater and striped v-neck shirt and jeans with a flower on them! I bought the sweater especially for work since it is always so cold in here but its cute so I would wear it on the weekends and evenings too.

I want to crawl under my desk and take a nap right now. Or even better, crawl into the computer office and under the desk in there, where its warm, and take a nap. But I need to work.... L, E

Comments:
work = bad, naps = good
 
Wow. I was at Old Navy today and bought some clothes. Though it wasn't Morgan Fairchild or Fran Dresher behind the counter.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?