Monday, January 30, 2006

Mascots/Taxes/Dreams

I really find it annoying that I don't have the time and computer to be able to blog on the weekends. I guess I could from my parents house but I tend not to want to stay there long enough to blog and email and all the other things I do online. So my Monday posts are always long and catch up, here goes:

Friday night.... I didn't want to go to hockey, I just wanted to sleep but I went to hockey anyway and UVM lost. Very sad since they were playing the very last ranked team in Hockey East.

Saturday.... Dozed most of the day on the sofa. My phone didn't even ring all day. Laurey and I went to my parents around 5:40 and I loaded TurboTax onto the laptop and then we went to the neighbors for dinner, cheeseburgers and fries...yum! Went to hockey were UVM managed to win in overtime. The was "Rally's Birthday". Rally is the UVM mascot. So to celebrate his B'day there were 12 or so other mascots from various places there. Some were cute, like the mouse and moose, but some were just scary like the huge ARMY man and the blood drop from the Red Cross. And some were just weird like the the white bear with the bear head and hands and female human legs who tried to hug me in the lobby when I walked in. And Champ from the VT Lake Monsters tried to have me take his arm to lead me up the stairs but his googly eyes creeped me out! I think mascots are too close to clowns and clowns are pretty much the same and mimes and they are just strange!

Sunday I woke up and made a extra long distance phone call. I was just as confused and hurt as I was before I called but at least I was able to hear his voice and that helped. Evan and Alison called just as I stepped out of the shower and we met at Costco and did some shopping. {Love that store!} Laurey and I went over to my parents after and I did my taxes (getting back $826! so I'll be buying a new computer as soon as I get the $$!) and then my dad and Laurey and Tripper and I went for a walk. It was chilly in the wind and my dad and I were both 'nose rocketing' the whole time. Laurey and I went by the grocery on the way home and then ran into my old job to return a CD to a friend and got 3 hugs which was nice, ppl there miss me!!:) Came home and watched "The 40 Year Old Virgin" and had peanuts and grapefruit for dinner and then some garlic cheese bread.

I tried to go to bed early, was under the covers by 9:30 but was wide awake so I didn't turn off the light until after 11 and now I am exhausted and grumpy. I printed out my tax forms and its all set to mail to the IRS! Just need to stop by the PO on the way home since I was too lazy to go during lunchtime. Oh! I had a very weird dream last night that a whole bunch of my teeth fell out and I was running all over a strangers house looking for a baggie to out them in so I wouldn't lose them and all I could find was tupperwear but I wanted a baggie so I could keep them in my pocket. I made sure to count and feel all my teeth this morning while I gave them an extra good brushing. Laurey must have had a weird dream last night too because she woke me up twitching and whimpering so I gave her a hug and rolled her over and we both were back to sleep right away, no idea what time it was but it was very dark.

I have 20 minutes left of my lunchtime and I want to sleep but I know I can't do that. And I have a condo board meeting tonight so I can't even put on my pj's when I get home and while the meeting is suppose to end at 8 there is no way that will happen so I'm sure I'll be there until 9. *sigh* I just need to make sure the board president and everyone else understands that I am not the secretary anylonger as without a working computer or easy access to a computer I am not able to fulfill the duties. I have said this at least 4 times to the president and at the last meeting to everyone but somehow I am still listed as secretary. Anyway....

I hope your Monday is good and you are smiling. Pass those smiles along to me, ok? L, E

Comments:
What happened to "Charlie" Catamount? I already talked to you about the 'teef' situation, and the secretary thing. I think the old days of flaming-bags of poo would be helpful in situations like that. And on anything else, only YOU can put yourself in a better place in life, no one else can. Remember that, you're strong, kiddo. I loves ya
 
I took care of the secretary issue...I'm the Vice President now! ~E
 
I have something to add to Miyon's comment.

I had a dental cleaning and exam in December and was told I am grinding my teeth. I had to get a "dental splint". Now I have to wear it at night. One of the things they asked me was if I dreamed of losing my teeth.

I dream at least a dozen times a year that my teeth are falling out! It is a likely sign that you could be grinding your teeth. So be careful.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?