Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Sleeping for 10+ hours

I'm actually feeling a bit better today...sleeping for 10+ hours probably helped! Last night when I got home from work I took Laurey outside and then changed into my pj's and curled up on the sofa and watched tv for a few minutes before my eyes closed. Laurey woke me up around 7:30 since she was hungry for her dinner so I put her dogfood in her bowl and opened the mail and picked up a little and made a phone call and then crawled into my bed before 8pm. Laurey curled up next to me and we were asleep until the alarm started screaming at 6am!

I feel lots better but still sleepy, I could take a nap right now, but my brain isn't as foggy and I'm much more alert. I think all the caffene I had yesterday morning in a failed atempt to wake up gave me jitters and made me feel worse but I probably didn't notice since I was feeling so miserable and tired yesterday anyway.

I have a feeling I'll be going to bed extra early tonight too! L, E

Comments:
Take it easy tiger. You should have gotten a flu shot.
 
Yo, where's the news?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?