Thursday, January 19, 2006

Stress at work

Its crazy busy at work right now, getting ready for "the show". Everyone is stressed and needs things right away. I have stacks of papers on my desk and that annoys me but I just need to finish up today and then my boss and 1/2 the company will be gone and I can organize and take care of things how it works for me. I'm kind of looking forward to being on my own and handling everything that comes in. I think it will be good for me!

I'm definately looking forward to this weekend! Going to do some relaxing around my house and picking up and cleaning since I haven't done that all week. And I bought laundry soap so I can do laundry too. I know...I'm such the party animal...;) If the weather is nice then Laurey and I will get out walking so keep your fingers crossed for that, we both need the exercise! Looks like Saturday will be 40 w/ rain and snow and Sunday 28 with sun. Hmmmm.

I bought some cute new pencils at the grocery during my lunch today, they have dogs on them! They were more expensive then the plain ones but they are cute and fun and made me smile so I bought them. I already sharpened a cute purple one with little brown puppies on it! I also got a cute pen yesterday that has skiiers that go back and forth when you tip the pen. I love cute and fun things that that! Ooops! Need to get back to work! L, E

Comments:
I look forward to nothing like the weekend... well, except nice long vacations. If I win the powerball, my life will turn into one long weekend forever.
I think I would start by "calling in rich" to work. Then I would call a lawyer and setup a Inc. to take the money, and I would be its beneficiary. (That way I could win anonymously, and not have all those crazies asking me for $. Thats how you lose it all.) I'm fairly decent with $, like it doesn't burn a hole through my pocket; but the rest of my family is horrible, so I couldn't tell them I won it. I'd have to be doing something 'freelance' to explain the $. Then I would pay off my parent's tax bills and not let my dad work for someone else ever again, because he would just dig himself into a deep hole again. (I just don't understand why people do dumb things, but then again, some people don't have raw processing power to generate logical thought anyway. I digress.)
THEN, after the aforementioned calls and collection of the money, I would go someplace warm for the rest of the winter. I'd do something low-key, like rent a private island in the carribean and chill with friends. We'd have a private chef who would make good, tastey, healthy food, go to the beach, swim, snorkle, putter around, nap, walk and collect shells. Occasionally horse around and push each other off the swimming dock, you know, those types of things.
Then I'd come back, clean out my house, and start looking for an architech to do renovations.

What a GOOD plan, and its always good to have one, even if you can't act on it. (I'm much better at thinking of this type of stuff than I am working.) Oh well.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?