Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Tues Evening

I didn't get a chance to blog during lunchtime at work today. We had a pizza and cake party in the warehouse for one of the goggles makers retirement so I was gabbing and eating pizza and cake so I didn't have my usual time online. I hope you can forgive me...:)

Just about everyone is back in the office from "the shows" except my boss and her boss...they won't be back until Thursday and Friday. So I'm still left alone to drown. Yes, so I kind of made 2 really huge mistakes and I am really freaked but I should be able to fix one of the tomorrow and it will be okay but the other might just be done. Have to wait and see. I just don't want to hear the rude andd condencending tone in my bosses voice that I know I will. And no one told me that i have to change the season on all orders I have been entering so I now have to reenter 6 huge orders that take me 20 minutes at least, quite annoying. Oh well. I'm getting paid, right? I had no attention span for work today and that didn't help too.

I made a big decision not to adopt the puppy one of my coworkers was going to give me. As much as I would love a cute cuddly puppy i can't afford the additional costs and I don't know how Laurey would handle it. And without knowing exactly how Laurey's health is, I don't want to stress her with a puppy and big change like that. so no new baby for me right now.

There was a condo board meeting last night. I went. It was okay. I'm now the vice president of the board which is what I wanted. So I guess overall it was a good meeting. And I'm getting my dish network box upgraded on saturday so that will be fun to learn how to work the new box.

I'm at my parents house right now waiting for my dad to get home so we can have dinner. My mother slopped some chicken and white beans and veggies into the slow cooker and is calling it dinner. I guess it could be worse, she could have added some nasty cheep wine to it like she usually does. She's also making biscuits and they will be good but we only get 2 apiece and I could probably eat 4 since they are tiny. Once again...oh well. I'll probably have a grapefruit when I get home, love grapefruits!

Thats pretty much it. I'm sleepy and I hope to get to sleep early tonight. Just waiting for the week to be over with! I love weekends! L, E

Comments:
Well, the slop might not be that great, but remember, you didn't have to cook it.

I had resolved to not eat any more crap during the week, starting on 2/1, but I didn't realize it was 2/1 today, and ate crap already. Then I just compounded it with a slim jim and 5 animal cookies. Ok, gotta be good tonight and all day tomorrow, Friday, and Saturday, now!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?