Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Tuesday, tuesday

Today is Tuesday and I wish it was Friday since I could use some sleep! I stayed up too late last night first reading People magazine and then a book in bed. Oh well. I did have a nice evening. My friend Taylor came over and we went to the grocery and then made dinner - spaghetti and meatballs, all from scratch - and then he went home and I was watching TV when my phone rang and Bethie was on the other end so I had a very nice conversation with her. Poor Bethie was stuck at work all alone but she is so smart and got the job done...woohoo! 6am came so early this morning and Laurey didn't even budge from the bed when I got up...lucky pup. Its killer cold again today outside and inside my work. I need to buy some sweaters or something to wear into work, I'm so sick of being cold here all the time even with the space heater running on high.

I must have gone to the bathroom at least 5 times while I was at work yesterday! I have been trying very hard to be drinking lots and lots of water and I guess its working! I switched to my big cup with the pretty pink straw that I got at the fair last summer when I went with Evan and Alison and I keep it filled with ice and water and just keep in drinking it. At the very least I am getting extra exercise with the multiple trips to the bathroom, right?

Going to dinner at my parents house tonight. They were in Colorado for 6 days so maybe they'll have a present for me. I asked for a magnet...I love magnets and my fridge is covered and now I am working to cover my dishwasher and hood for the stove. So if you go anywhere buy me a magnet!! L, E

Comments:
I am, and so modest too :)

Work sucks, but I looked like a major smartie yesterday, and actually shook my tail feathers! hehehe, picture that, Er!
The only place I've been going lately is Westport and Norwalk, and I don't think there's any magnets there because its not too special. Its OK, because I've supplied lots of the magnets on your frige already. Next time I go someplace, you'll get one.
XOXO
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?