Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Wed slow day

My moods have been so up and down and its really getting to me. I feel pretty good today except I'm sleepy since I stayed up until 11 watching "Flightplan" with Jody Foster and then read my book for a little while last night. I was moving around early this morning picking up my house and loading the dishwasher and stuff since my friend Heather is going to come over for dinner tonight. Heather is an awesome chick! She took over my big client when I left my last job so I want to hear all the gossip and info from there and spend some time with her since we have been trying to make plans for months now. I'm sure Laurey will love the company too.

Last night I was told that I am demanding. I guess I am. I've never really thought about it too much before. I guess since I'm always trying to make my friends happy and smile that I don't realize the flip side might be that I demand so much of them. I'm not so worried about it because the friend who told me can be an ass at times and he annoys me quite often. And I think he might have said it to upset me on purpose...like I said he can be an ass.

Its snowing again today and the world (at least my tiny part of the world) is pretty!

Yesterday, when I had no work to do while at work, I joined 'myspace.com' since my friend Sarah is always raving about it so you can
find me on http://myspace.com/girlanddog74 too.

Oh, and you all should send me lots and lots of emails since I have been checking my email at least 1000 times a day lately and its lonely with no emails there. L, E

Comments:
I sent you two emails yesterday. You must be pissed at me.
 
Why would I be pissed? I LOVE emails. Not upset at all! Send me more and more! ~E
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?