Friday, February 24, 2006

Finally Friday

Its finally Friday and I'm ready for this work week to be done. Going to hockey tonight and tomorrow night and the parade tomorrow afternoon. Going to be fun! My order came from Old Navy and the jeans are so cute I can't wait to wear them!!! They will look adorable with my pink clogs and make my ass look exceptionally sweet...;)

Just killing time at work until its 5 and I can go home and scoop up Spaz and get to my parents and hockey and then back home....

No plans yet for Sunday, I guess I'll have to schedule a couple of naps and movie watching and (unfortunately) cleaning and picking up my house and laundry. And I took off Laurey collar the other night and now I can't find it so I need to search for that.

Oh! The drivers door to Peep Jeep is making a horrible squeeling noise when its opened and closed. It doesn't look like it was hit and I know I haven't hit anything on that side of Peep lately although I did hit the side of the bridge right next to my house a few weeks ago and did a little damage to the right bumper but thats what bumpers are for, right? So I will see if I can get my dad to look at it this weekend and he also needs to look at my garbage disposal since that is broken too. *sigh*

I probably won't blog until Monday but I will check emails tonight and tomorrow when I'm at my parents so email me!!! L, E

Comments:
Wow, you didn't tell me you clipped the bridge. That think is so rickity, I didn't think it could survive that type of trauma. I'd be taking the long way (over by the airport) to work from now on!
And if you feel the need to be really busy Sunday, feel free to drive on down to my place I need help with the laundry and cleaning too! :)
XOXOXO
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?