Friday, February 17, 2006

Friday

Yesterday I took Laurey for a walk after work. It had been awile since we walked more then just in the parking lot of my condo. We drove up to the college right next to where I live and walked around there for probably 20-25 minutes, did about 1.67 miles or so my pedometer said. I was hoping it would tired out Laurey and me so we'd both sleep better. Laurey slept like a rock! She didn't annoy me at all like she usually does in the evenings. I crawled into bed at 9 and was all relaxed and read my book for a few minutes but as soon as I turned off the lights the raging insomnia kicked in and I was wide awake until after 10something. I was tired, my eyes wanted to be closed but I couldn't fall into sleepy-land. I'm still coughing today and feel sick/exhausted but I guess I'm better. My throat isn't as sore. Just going to try to rest and relax this weekend...no plans.

I need to work and I have been slacking all day already. So I hope you all have nice weekends. I'll be on my sofa trying to get better and hoping my phone rings. My computer at home totally died so I don't have internet and thats hard since my addiction to email and blogging and online can't be feed so I'll be a hurtin' little girl. L, E

Comments:
Do you have the shakes yet? Thats the next stage of withdrawal from your addiction...
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?