Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Get over the HUMP DAY

Its past 1 on Wed so my work week is more then half over and thats a good thing! I have a busy weekend coming up...busy for me. UVM hockey is at home this weekend and Saturday we say G'bye to the seniors. Also Saturday is Mardi Gras so there is a big parade downtown and Laurey and I like to go and watch. So I will be busy but never too busy for my friends! And since its a hockey weekend I'll be at my parents (I goto the games w/ my dad) and I'll be able to check and send emails!! Woohoo! And hopefully by the weekend after that my computer will be to me so I'll be online at home again!

I went to McDonalds for lunch today. I probably shouldn't have...I should have saved the money and calories but I went anyway. I ordered a grilled chicken sandwich meal and the sandwich was pretty good and I also ordered a HappyMeal because I wanted the prize that comes inside! I ate the fries from the HappyMeal and most of the cheeseburger and all of the chicken sandwich and I am stuffed full so I asked around if anyone wanted the fries that had come with the chicken meal but no one did so I threw them away. I'm not very good at throwing away food...usually I'll just finish it even if I'm full but I didn't want to do that today so as hard as it was I threw them away. And Sarah promised she wouldn't let me pick the out of the trash and eat them. J/K, I wouldn't do that...really I wouldn't! Oh, my prize in my HappyMeal was a mini beanie baby thats red and has a little hat on...his tag says "Happy Meal 25th Bear". I'll have him sit on the shelf above my desk at work next to my hockey puck and little soldier guy and Alien and Shrek. [Bethie gave me the Shrek!]

No plans tonight, just relax after walking Laurey and watch some TV and hopefully get a phone call or two! I hope your hump day is good! L, E

Comments:
Yup, Northern VT is heavily of French Canadian decent (hence the 17 brothers and sisters my grandfather had on the Thibault side.) But they never had a parade when *I* lived there, its special.
Food sounds good Er, I want some. I have souvenirs on my monitor (Alf, Nani from Lilo and Stich, carving from Hong Kong, a brass trolly car and mini-mug from San Fran, Gnish from my trip to India, a hello kitty ring, and an Aruba mug.) I was happy with it all, until a new guy said "I know your desk, its the one with all the tchochkies on it" and it embarassed me. Oh well. Erin can attest, I've got similar junk at home.
And don't worry, I know you wouldn't eat food out of the garbage - you draw the line at the 10 second rule! :o) (Honestly, what do those Mythbusters guys know anyway? Seconds my ass, its wet vs dry food.)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?