Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Hooters

My dad took me and my brother to Hooters for dinner. It was unexpected. I had been looking forward to mexiacan ffod but my dad wanted to check out some boobies I guess so we went to Hooters. I had a cheeseburger and it was okay, nothing exceptional, but the potato salad it came was was horrible! Luckily my brother said I could have his pickle so that was nice. It was really crowded in there, the parking lot was full. The funniest part was right in front there was a big old truck all covered with mud with a 4-wheeler in the bed. It was perfect.

I went to Old Navy on my way home and was really disapointed by what they had, only bought a pair of pants and a cute little teddy bear. I was looking for a sweater or long sleeve shirt since its still freezing cold in VT but old t-shirts and summer stuff was there. Then I went to the big mall since Black Diamond store is going out of business and I wanted to check out what they had but it was really cleaned out and just crap there. I stopped at the "Magnetics" kiosk and was looking at a pretty silver bracelet. I've been having some write and arm pain and numbness in my fingers from typing so much at work, and now at home, so I was wanting to get a new copper or magnetic bracelet since I really think they work. The guy working the booth was nice but he kept asking me what sports I play...I guess its because I was wearing my UVM sweatshirt.... He was nice and I could tell he wanted to sell me the bracelet but it was $34.95 and I wasn't wanting to spend that much. To try to escape him I said that I would be back "after payday" and he asked me how much I had tonight and I said $20 and he said "Could you afford $25" and I said yes so I now have a very pretty silver magnetic bracelet. I do need to have it sized down a little so I'll get that done this weekend. I just hope it makes me look even prettier then I am already!

Once again I am wishing I had bought ice cream and cookies to feed my cravings! But tomorrow I'll get my Girl Scout cookies so thats what I'll be eating for dinner! I'll need to remember to pick up a gallon of milk on my way home....:) L, E

Comments:
*shiver* I'm surprised you agreed to go to Hooters after the bathroom debacle last time! Alls well that ends well, I guess.

I like shiney things, whats the bracelet like? Take a pic or find one on the internet and post that bad boy!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?