Monday, February 27, 2006

Its alive!

I am sitting in my own house on my own new computer writing to you all! This is a historic moment in the life of me. My new computer works like a dream and once I get all the free AOL crap and EarthLink and NetZero I'll be totally in love with it. And it has a wireless connection (free upgrade, love Dell!) and so I am 'borrowing' internet from someone in my building. My computer picks up 5 different signals so thats nice!

I named my computer "SnowballJack" but I'm not really feeling that name so I need some suggestions...help me out Kids! Maybe something with Yankees or New York City or flowers or daisies or hockey or yellow dogs.... Such a challenge thinking of a good computer name.

So I'm just sitting on my sofa with a big smile on my face and typing away! L, E

Comments:
Don't put yellow dog in it... Then people will put 2 and 2 together, and know its you pilfering their connection... (if they're that smart, that is.) We've got a theme going on with our names of the items on our network at home. They're Wallace & Grommit names (at one point, we had a printer named Effing Penguin!) Anyway, I'm VERY HAPPY for you!!!
 
My computer name is "The-gate". Ya know, after the movie? ;-) The gate that lets all the little evil demons out. ;-) Happy Surfin!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?