Monday, February 27, 2006

Quick, quick!

I don't know if I'll have time to blog when I get back but I wanted to say Really quick that I am going to the UPS center to pick up my computer right now during lunchtime and then drop it off at my house (too cold to leave it in the car) and then hopefully make it back to work in 1 hour! I am so excited! My New Computer!!! Woohoo!

My weekend was okay overall. Bethie and Alison called just to say Hi and that was so sweet and awesome of them! Hockey was good too, UVM tied both games with BU and thats awesome since BU is ranked like #3 in the country. Watched the seniors kiss and cry g'bye...so sweet.

I'll write more later if I have time! L, E

Comments:
Mark will be VERY proud to know you didn't leave your computer out in the cold. For those of us who don't know: The change between the cold temp in the car / cold HD platters and the warm house causes moisture to condense on the HD. This water on the platters can cause it to fail immediately or if not right then, prematurely.

Anyway, very excited you got it. Make sure you blog with details!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?