Thursday, February 23, 2006

Reset the alarm

For the first time ever I reset my alarm this morning when it started screaming at 6am. I changed it to 7 and was back asleep right away. So when it went off again I had to get right up and into the shower...no TV and Cheerios time this morning. I just stood in the shower telling myself over and over "Must open your eyes, you need to wake up!" and it kind of worked since I managed to wash what needed to be washed and dry off and lotion and get dressed and out the door to work.

Oh! I checked the Dell website again today and my computer has shipped and it says it will be delivered tomorrow!!!! I am so psyched! I wish now I had it shipped to my parents house though since its almost impossible to have packages delivered to my house since its a locked down building but sometimes the driver is really nice and comes after 5:30 so hopefully that will happen tomorrow! Also, my Old Navy package should be at work for me tomorrow too so I'll have extra cute new clothes to wear this weekend! Woohoo!

Can't wait for the weekend...I need sleep! L, E

Comments:
Wow, I can truely picture you jumping up and down with the Dell packaging! Too cute. I also needed exra sleep this morning. Its always harder to get up when its grey and dreary out, and compounded by the fact that someone else was up late watching the olympics and not turning off the TV! I am so not into the winter olympics!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?