Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Shamrock Shake

Mmmmm! I had a Shamrock Shake from McDonalds for my breakfast this morning! I know...I shouldn't have but I fell asleep on the sofa this morning and woke up to a leg cramp (in my right leg this time, I was woken up at 4 with a cramp in my left leg) at 7:05 and I should have been in the shower 7 minutes earlier! So I didn't have time to eat my Cheerios so I zipped though the McDonalds drive through since its right on my way into work and they had a big sign about the Shamrock Shakes so I had to get one! I remember them being a little yummier, this one was really sweet but I guess thats just how they are.

One of my co-workers is out today so I spent most of my morning and early afternoon at the reception answering the phone and catering to the whims of our owner and CEO. Thats also why my blog posting is later then usual since I had to wait until 1:30 for lunch. But I'm not feeling hungry...I guess the shake filled me up...so I'm just back at my own desk now. I bought some fruit snacks from the vending machine since they say "100% Vitamin C" on them and I thought that would be healthy for me since I'm still sniffling and full of too much snot but they aren't tasting so good so I onlt ate about 2/3's of them.

To my Anonymous blog commenter: You are very nice to say that you love me. And to say you will send me flowers and chocolates but as trusting as I am, I'm not going to post my address on here so you'll have to email me directly to get it...and show who you really are....!

I had dinner at my parents house last night as usual on Tuesday. The food was alright. My bro yelled at me and my mom thought it was funny. Laurey got yelled at by all 3 of them for trying to stuff her huge body under the table and making it move. Then I went downtown to return a pair of jeans to Old Navy.... Yeah, I shouldn't be allowed into the store alone. I really ment just to return the jeans, they were $35.00 and I could really use the money but instead I walked around and ended up buying a cute tank top for $10 and jeans for $10 and a pair of cargo pants for $24. I'm going to return the cargo pants though, they don't fit well and I don't like how casual they are since I'd like to be able to wear them to work and they aren't appropiate really. So that means another trip to Old Navy in my near future...*sigh* It wouldn't be so bad except I saw the cutiest jeans ever when I was walking out and they are $34.50 and I can't afford that but I know I'll want to buy them. I went into Victoria's Secret after and they have just the cutiest and most expensive stuff. Wow. I saw tons of stuff I would love to wear but theres no way I can afford it! I would love to replace my underwear collection, especially since I am really needing to, but pretty stuff is expensive! And the ironic part: I'd need the sexy underwear so I could be a hooker to make the money to afford to buy it!

Today is nice and warm outside, feels like springtime! But this weekend its going to be really cold and windy with -30 for a windchill so I guess I'll be hybernating on my sofa again. Thanks to everyone has been emailing me and commenting on my blog...you all are giving me such nice days and smiles! THANKS! L, E

Comments:
Oh Erin, Victoria's Secret is so out. You want La Perla! Oh la la, too bad its like $200 for a bra and another $200 if you want the undies to match. BUT, it is the type to get you some action. hehe I'm a dirty dirty girl
 
Oh, and I *DON'T* know why you were over there for dinner when you said you were treated so poorly. (Not that I think having to clean your dish up at your parent's house is a big deal, really.) But if you were offended by it, I'll support ya. Anyway, no shopping if you can't afford it. How are you going to be able to afford to visit me and go into the city? (OK, for the rest of you, I live about 30 miles from midtown Manhattan - everyone calls NYC "The City")...
 
I am poor. I went there for free dinner. Mom made roast meat and it wasn't too bad. And it was a holiday (VD) and Laurey likes to go there. And I'm stupid. As for visiting you...the past 2 times I have been there we haven't "gone into the city" and we haven't even talked about when I will come to visit you again...did you have a time in mind? And I'd rather go out on your boat and relax on the water then spend too much $$ in NYC. But I do like Donguri and those really yummy fries! ~E
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?