Friday, February 10, 2006

Sleepy cough cough

So sleepy and exhausted! When I blink I have a hard time opening my eyes again. Last night when I came home from work I fell asleep on the sofa and slept from 6:30ish until 8 when Laurey dumped 3 or 4 toys on my face and I woke up choking on the "hair" from her favorite toy. I was not pleased.... Laurey can't seem to understand or care that I am sick and need to sleep but she did let me sleep all night and didn't wake me up to go outside...a miracle!

I'm at work again today and my ears are still clogged so I have a bit of vertigo going on so my world is spinning a little. I walked/fell into the wall a few times yesterday but no injuries to myself or anyone else. I think I just need a weekend of rest and sleep and I'll be well on the recovery road. UVM plays hockey against Maine (I think) this weekend and I think I'm going to go to bed early tonight and not go to the game. I hope my dad won't be too upset with me. And my friend Heather is going to come to the game with me on Saturday so that will be extra fun!

I want to sleep but I need to go and answer the phones.... I hope you all are having a nice Friday and will have a nice weekends. And send me emails!! L, E

Comments:
Trust me, that dog needs more than beer. She's had her hips reconstructed, and still has more energy and pep than a meth addict on speed and vivarine. She's just got all the energy we lack, unfortunately she's slept all day and wants to play when you get home! Just like a kid, just less trouble ;) You remember that, ERIN D.P.
XOXOXO
 
Get well fast. Life is too short to spend in agony.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?