Monday, February 13, 2006

snotty weekend

I feel so loved! So many new people have been reading my blog and commenting! I just love it! I'm such a lucky little girl...;)

My weekend was mostly spend on my sofa trying to rest, sleep and relax. I mostly used tons and tons of tissues and drank some water and begged Laurey to "lie down and leave me alone, please baby!!" I didn't even go to hockey on Friday and my dadwas was somewhat understanding about it but a little annoyed. Saturday I met my friend Heather and pizza hut and we gobbled dinner and then went to the hockey game. It was a fun time but I felt bad because I was only at like 35-40% "me" and I had no voice at all to yell. But Heather said she had fun and I'm so glad we hung out and she came to hockey with me.

Sunday was more sofa time and I had a very nice extra long distance phone call with my friend Shawn in Germany and it was so nice to hear his voice again! He's still so unsettled and staying with a friend so we have hardly any contact with each other and that sucks but he made me smile and laugh and that was some of the best medicine I could have!!:)

On Wednesday when I was sick I went to Blockbuster and rented 3 movies: "In Her Shoes", "RedEye" and "Elizabethtown". I liked "In Her Shoes"...the book is better but overall the movie captures the book and its good. "RedEye" was better! The main character women is so pretty and she kicked some serious ass and that was fun to watch. The villian guy was creppy but then he's suppose to be creppy. "Elizabethtown" was kind of lame...just not my type of flick but Orlando Bloom and Kirsten Dunst are cute and they were fun to watch even if I did have to fast forward a lot towards the end. I need to remember to return them tonight so call me and remind me, ok?

I'm thinking I might bake some cookies tonight, chocolate chip cookies. I'm kind of feeling a baking mood comming on. I have been craving devils food cake with white frosting but I know if I make a cake I'll eat the whole thing and that wouldn't be good so I've been good. Baking cookies is safe for me since I just eat a little of the cookie dough and usually none of the cookies. Would you like some?

So I need to blow my nose again and finish my lunch and get back to work! I hope you all have a rockin' Monday! L, E

Comments:
I loved In Her Shoes. But I made the mistake of seeing the movie when I was in the middle of the book. So as a result, I never finished the book... I guess I ruined it by seeing the movie. But I was so excited at the time that I just HAD to see it in the theatre.

Shark and I watched RedEye last weekend. It was creepy but I liked it.

Have not seen Elizabethtown and probably won't.

Hope you are feeling better.
 
Called and told you to return them. And the movie is never better than the book. Sometimes its still good, or even awesome, but its never the full monty.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?