Thursday, February 09, 2006

Sorry...I have bronchitis

I haven't been able to write for a few days since I was at work only until 10:30 on Tuesday and not at work at all on Wednesday. I have bronchitis (sp?) and while the doctor said I won't die, I sure feel like I could. I have been coughing since Sunday and today it has mostly moved into my head and nose and I'm sniffly and congested and my ears are completely clogged so its really hard to hear. Ooopps.... I just coughed so I guess thats not all gone too. My hands are like ice and I'm freezing cold even thought I'm wearing my 'emergency' sweatshirt and the heater is on. Probably have a fever...*sigh*

And the worst part is Laurey has been so mean to me!! She won't let me sleep, just keeps whimpering and dropping toys on my face. She wants to go outside over and over and to eat tons of treats. I have just wanted to rest and sleep the past 4 days and she won't let me. She woke me up 3 times last night before I put her in her cage and then she woke me up again with her whimpering. Its just too cold for me to walk her and I know what she needs is exercise. Hopefully it will get warmer outside and I'll get healthy again so we can start walking after work. I wish she was one of those dogs would are all sweet and nice to their owners when they are sick, they cuddle next to them and keep them warm and are nice and quiet...my parents dog Tripper is like that. I useto call her the "Get Well Dog" because she'd lie on her dogbed next to my bed when I was sick and she's just stay with me. I guess Laurey's just not like that.

Thank you to everyone who has sent me nice emails wishing me to feel better! It really helps to know you are thinking of me and you took the time to type to me. I love emails!!:) Always gives me such a smile to have one waiting for me when I log into yahoo. L, E

Comments:
Girl, you had like 60 of my emails your way! haha, felt like I was spamming you. Thats what you get when you befriend me, and I need to vent
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?