Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Why Valentines Day Sucks or Happy VD!

This is my top 8 reasons why Valentines day sucks --

#8: So commercial!

#7: Are we suppose to only celebrate love on just one day?

#6: Chocolate and candy give Erin a fat ass!

#5: The price on flowers, chocolates and candy is jacked up sky high.

#4: All the people saying "I love you" and kissing is disturbing. And what is up with "be mine"??

#3: A baby in a diaper with wings and a bow and arrow...watch out!

#2: Single people become extra bitter!

And the #1 reason why Valentines day sucks is:

No one is saying "I love you" to me and giving me flowers and chocolates and candy!! Or even a card, I really wanted a card!!

Oh, but Laurey did give me an extra sweet Valentines present this morning. Around 4:30 I was awakened by her throwing up in my livingroom on the carpet. Once she had finished with that, she came into my bedroom and whimpered to make sure I was awake. The she laydown on my bed and didn't get up until I was out of the shower. Such a sweet pup!

But if you want to send me flowers or give me chocolates and/or candy you still can! Tomorrow is fine, or next week or even next month! And you can send me cards...love cards!

So please don't think I'm bitter about this whole "holiday". I'm just having a little fun with it all! Happy Valentines to you and yours! L, E

Comments:
Hhhmm,

The initials for Valentines Day are VD.

The initials for Venereal Disease are VD.

Cooincidence? I think not.
 
You crab-apple. Check your snail mail when you get home. Sheesh, I love you. Happy VD Day from your BFF!
 
I love you! Now, where do I send the flowers and chocolates?

AB
 
I hear ya about this day. It has gotten too commercial.

Have a decent (too late for Happy I think) St. Valentine's day
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?