Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Computer backpack


Last night I ordered a cute backpack for my computer. I needed a new backpack anyway too. I already have the shipping notice and it said I should have it in 3-7 days so I'm hoping to get it this week but it will probably be next week.

My mom hasn't made it home quite yet. I guess her flight from Denver was delayed so long she would have missed her connection to Burlington so instead of flying to DC with the rest of her group she opted to stay in Denver and visit her brother and his family and then fly home Wed (today). So I don't know the verdict on the bamboo curtains but I'm not throwing away the receipt until they are hung/installed on the screened in porch at Camp Dancing Pines.

I'm all hungry so I'm going to run out and get some food...not sure yet when I'm getting but I'll find something yummy and hopefully not too expensive since, as always, I'm broke. Going to dinner with Evan and Alison tonight and I'm looking forward to that! Good food and awesome company! They have been so busy and sick and I have been sick, we haven't had hung out and spent time together in so long...I miss them. And I miss all their cats too, especially Beanie...he's my favorite.

Bethie said in her comment to my last post that she is going to be in VT soon...I am so excited! I get to hang out with my bestest friend Bethie! And we are going SHOPPING! Ok...food is calling me! L, E

Comments:
Boy, you sure are shopping alot lately! Lucky your friends buy you food in return for your loving TLC of their pooches! :)

And was thinking of your mothers delays - maybe she just doesn't want to come home? ;o)
 
That backpack is a fabulous idea. I have never seen or heard of it before. I will have to look into getting one before we fly to Cleveland in July. We plan to take the laptop on the plane so Mollie can watch a DVD.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?