Tuesday, March 07, 2006

End of the Pumpkin tale

Pumpkin went home to her daddy last night. She only spend less then 24 hours with me and Laurey. Gabe's plans changed and he wanted his doggie back. Pumpkin is very beautiful and sweet, just so active! Pumpkin, Laurey and I walked 3.5 miles after work last night and both Laurey and I were exhausted but Pumpkin was ready to go another 100! She was bouncing all over me and Laurey when we walked back in my house...put her in her cage with water and food and Laurey and I colapsed on my bed. Then after I got up the energy to get back out of bed Pumpkin and I drove to her house and Gabe and I hung out for about and hour...he's a crazy channel flipper...and then I was home and in bed!

I feel so exhausted...I think its from stress. I feel bad saying that watching my friends dogs is stressful especially since having a pet is suppose to help un-stress you. But it was nice to have extra doggie friends around...:)

Oh, Evan and Alison come though with awesome gifts: 6 apple cider donuts, a special big crunchy treat for Laurey and a bottle of odor remover for carpets and they are taking me to dinner at Silver Palace on Wednesday...such yummy food! Gabe gave me three hugs and said that I didn't let him down in taking care of Pumpkin and that was present enough. I just feel so bad that I had to keep Pumpkin in her cage so much. She just wants to play and be loved...right? And she was in her cage for 10 hours when I was at work, a very long time for such a young dog. I'm sure she is terrorizing Gabe a little extra today after being with me...:)

Mom is back from Big Ski Montana so I'm going over there for dinner tonight. I have bought her 3 bamboo curtains for the porch at her summer house at Lake Dunmore and hopefully she'll like them. If not I'll be taking them back to the Christmas Tree Shops on the way home! Going to try to crawl into bed early tonight, I need some sleep! L, E

Comments:
I'm glad that Pimpkin the puppy on speed is back home. I could only take so much myself before I would puttin Valium in the pups drinking water

(not really though cause puppies are so CUTE!!)
 
I think it was more like the dog was on a combo of crystal meth/ice, speed, and crack. I just get a mental image of Tigger in a dog format, bouncing bouncing bouncing! Eat a cider donut for us, to thank us for the mental support! :) And honestly, Pup-kin didn't mind being in the cage during that time - what do you think she did? She slept and rested up so she could run around until she dropped, (when you got home!)
Did your mom like the curtains? We'll have to make a special trip up to that store when I come up in a few weeks, I just really like it!
XOXO
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?