Friday, March 17, 2006

Happy St Patty's Day and I have a third eye

H A P P Y S T P A T T Y ' S D A Y ! ! ! !

I have realized that I write my blog like I'm writing ane mail to someone. But its not to a specific someone. I guess my blog is my "Kitty" as in Anne Frank. But it works for me.

Today was a fun day at work.... Almost everyone went out for lunch and were gone 2 hours and some came back drunk. I stayed at work to answer the phones and goof around online. The CEO was so pissed that everyone was gone for so long, it was funny watching him pace around all upset. I didn't take lunchtime so I left at 4 which was nice. But stupid me went to Kohls's (department store) to buy a tanktop to go under my sheer white shirt and then left 30 minutes later having spent $70. *sigh* I shouldn't have done that. So I'll probably be returning a few things this weekend....

Oh yeah, I have a third eye growing right in the middle of my eyebrows. Yup. I guess its a zit/pimple or a reaction to the Retin A stuff I have started using but it looks like a not too little red eye. *sigh* And its right in the middle of my eyebrows so you can't not notice it. All I can do is wait for it to heal and I hope that happens very very soon!!

Its just about 6 and I am sitting on my sofa waiting for my dad to call and tell me what time to meet at the hotel for dinner with G'ma. Its chilly cold outside so Laurey and I just walked around the 2 buildings in my complex and the 2 next door. I hope it will be warm enough tomorrow to walk 3+ miles at least. We need the exercise! So happy its the weekend and I can relax and sleep. So share a smile with a stranger and with a friend today. Smile for me. L, E

Comments:
It seems you can't win lately with your skin. That Retin A is so strong and irritating, it really could cause more problems. Its likely stress that's starting the problems, and all the other little things going on thats inflaming it more. :( And you've always had good skin too. Its ok, though, I'll still love you, third eye and everything. Plus, it could be worse, you could have a third nipple. :)

Hope dinner with the family unit was good.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?