Friday, March 03, 2006

Look Ma, no cavities!

Another successful dental cleaning..no cavities! Woohoo! Or is it spelled cavaties? I don't so much care since I don't have any. But the cleaning chick said I should floss more...hate doing that.

I was suppose to hang out with a friend tonight but he bailed since he checked the weather and we are getting some snow and cold. I understand and its fine...just would have been nice to hang out with him is all. And he was going to bring his puppy. I will be having 2 dogs with me this weekend, I'm watching my friend Evan and Alison's dog Rusty so that will be fun but he's old and isn't very active. And he likes to get up early...like an old man I know (aka Dad). Anyway....

I'm still totally in love with my computer.... I had a name suggestion of "SpankyPants" but I don't know that I'm feeling that so any suggestions would be great!

Have an awesome weekend everyone! Get lots of sleep and rest and take a nap for me. Hug and kiss your special someone/someones for me too! L, E

Comments:
Every time I go to the dentist, they have another expensive procedure they want me to have. After 5 years of nagging at me to get my wisdom teefs removed, I did. Instead of being proud at my next appointment, they asked me to please consider braces. *Hold on, let me pull an extra $5000 out my ass*
I gave Mark a sweet hug and kiss from me, and a big sloppy wet one from you. :)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?