Friday, March 10, 2006

Lunch yesterday, last night, today and the wkend

Yesterday lunch I spent most of it on the phone with my health insurance company since they need some pre-approval and specific letter from my doctor saying I need the cream stuff, Retin A Micro-something, that my Dermatoligist prescribed for me. Ok...is it just me or is if the doctor gives you a prescription then doesn't that mean its a medical necessidy? But I guess not. So I think thats getting straightened out since I called the doctors office again today and they said they are working on it but I also called the insurance company as they said they haven't heard from my doctor so I guess I'll have to wait and start calling again on Monday. But there was good news: the doctor said I don't have fungus. Now I didn't think I had fungus and I really didn't want fungus so I was happy to know that I don't have it. I just have dry skin and acne. Yay...I'm 31 and now I'm diagnosed with acne. *sigh* But the dr gave me some pills, antibiotics, and that should help clear it up and once I get the Retin A Micro-whatever that should help too. And stupid me forgot to bring some change with me so I only had $1.10 when I went to leave the parking garage and it cost $1.25 per hour. So I owe them 15 cents....

Last night I was exhausted but I wanted to walk with Laurey but it was raining/sleeting so we walked around the parking lot and then went back inside. Too yucky to go very far. Then, since no one was on IM to talk with me, I baked a whole bunch of chocolate chip cookies but I don't have plastic baggies to put them in so they are all over the counter under towels still. Need to go to the store again I guess. I was in bed with the light off and eyes closed at 8:55 and asleep a few seconds later! Woke up feeling sleepy still....

I've had no work to do for the past hour and I hate sitting around with nothing to do while at work. My computer backpack that I ordered came in so I checked that out and its the same one as the picture but its not silver and black, its dark grey and black so I'm disapoinited but I think I'll keep it. Its not worth spending the $$ to mail it back. I'll take it home tonight and see how my computer fits inside and make the final decision. The company sent it in a huge box with packing peanuts and the backpack was in a smaller box inside that...it was comical...like from a TV show. Hopefully it will be clean enough after work so Laurey and I can walk and then I'll be camping on my sofa for at least 36 hours or so. No plans for the weekend...just sleep and naps and walking Laurey and more sleep. Hopefully get a few phone calls...hint hint. And I need to do some serious cleaning and picking up, I'm been a real slob this week. And Superman's bowl needs to be cleaned. I'm getting exhausted thinking of all I need to do! I hope you all have a nice weekend and get in a nap or two! L, E

Comments:
At least you're motivated enough to go to the dr! Remember when my back troubles started, I went for 7 months saying "I think I just slept on it funny, maybe it'll be better tomorrow" and it hurt so bad I couldn't walk or sleep - and it was damn herniated disks!

NOW thats what I call LAZY! (Or just too cheap to want to pay!)

Now, you've got to make those back pack people give you the bag you ordered. If you have to ship it back, make them pay for shipping! Where are you going to bring it in that fancy pack?
 
Oh, almost forgot - I got mad at my Health Care Spending Account people (where they set aside some $ from your paycheck so you can pay medical expenses before tax) because the stupid system wasn't working properly and I couldn't submit my claims. (And my company is the one that invented and administers the freaking system!) It must have just been the day for the healthcare industrial complex to screw people out of their time. Wait, thats EVERY DAY! (I'm not bitter, just temporarily peeved.)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?