Saturday, March 04, 2006

My friends dog

My friends dog has managed to piddle on my carpet in the livingroom 3 times that I have found and to wake me up at 5am this morning. Then he wouldn't eat his breakfast so Laurey gobbled most of it down. It wouldn't be so bad except he eats canned food and that doesn't usually agree with Laurey's stummy since she only eats crunchy food. And he takes medicine since he is elderly and has joint problems so now Laurey has eaten his medicine.... But other then all of that he seems to be fine. He slept in the livingroom on Laurey's dogbed and then after I woke up at 5 and let them both outside and took a nap on the sofa, he went and slept in my bedroom on Laurey's bed in there. He hasn't slept on his bed that Evan and Alison brought over for him...odd. But I did find the smell...his bed. So I sprayed some clorex fresh scent stuff on it and it doesn't smell anymore so thats good! Oh...his name is Rusty and he's white with brown and black spots and a black nose and brown ears. So if I leave my house today I think I will leave him in the bathroom so if he does piddle it will be on the tile. *sigh* Evan and Ali better bring me back a really good present for taking care of him! L, E

Comments:
Well, at least the poor old geriatric can't run away... (Gotta look on the bright side of these things.) Smart about the bathroom - your bathroom is the size of my bedroom, so he should be perfectly comfortable there anyway. Poor guy, he prolly just can't hold it and needs doggie Depends.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?