Tuesday, March 28, 2006

told

I told my parents that I was "let go" and they weren't as horrible as they could be. Mom said "shoot!" but kind of like she might have expected it. I guess she knew something was wrong...she said that she had noticed I was down for the past few days. Dad was more angry but he didn't seem to direct it towards me so that was good. Laurey, me and dad went for a walk and that was nice to be outside and spend time with dad. Both mom and dad talked about me going back to school and I'd love that so maybe we can get that figuered out. Mom also knows a lady who owns a temp agency so I'll call them tomorrow and maybe something good will be available.

I really don't like sitting around all day. The ass print in my sofa is getting really pronounced and I was bored today. Today is the first day since being fired that I wasn't too sick to actually 'enjoy' being unemployeed. But I do want to work, I like leaving my house and being in the world.

Its not even 8 and I'm exhausted sleepy even though I really didn't do anything today, I guess my body is still kicked from my being sick. Laurey is all asleep on the floor so I guess we'll be getting into bed pretty soon. And tomorrow I have some phone calls to make and hopefully Laurey and I will walk if I still feel good.

I hope you all are well. Send me emails and call........................I miss a ringing phone. L, E

Comments:
Let's hear more about the ass print on the couch. :)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?