Monday, March 20, 2006

Wkend, 25 Relationship Questions

My weekend was ok. Not bad, not great. But I am left feeling very raw...if thats a feeling. Anyway, I'm not going to recount the events because if I do I know I'll get upset and sad and I don't want that so I thought I'd go with the whole raw thing and be honest. Here goes:

25 Relationship Questions!!
1) Are you currently in a relationship or single?
Single
2) Are you happy with where you are?
Yes, overall I feel happy. There are things I would like to change but they are mostly physical and I've working on that.
3) When you meet the right person, do you fall fast?
I fall fast for the right and wrong people.
4) Have you ever cheated on someone?
Yes, wish I hadn't.
5) Do you believe that there are certain circumstances where cheating is acceptable?

Not for me to cheat and not for my boyfriend to cheat on me. I won't pass judgement on everyone else in the world on this one.
6) Would you ever take someone back if they cheated on you?
Yes, I probably would.
7) Have you talked about marriage with another person or have you been married?
Yes, I was engaged once and it was very much for the best we didn't get married.
8)Do you want children?
Yes, I love kids
9) How many?
1 or 2, maybe 3
10) Would you consider adoption?

Yes, I think its am amazing option.
11) If somebody liked you right now, what do you think a cool unique way of showing you would be?
Write me a poem or letter. Call me when they say they will. Bring me daisy flowers. Give my dog attention. Go for a walk with me and my dog. Snuggle with me on the sofa under a blanket and watch a movie.
12) Do you enjoy a chase?
A little bit is good but only if I actually get to catch him.
13) Be honest, do you play the "game" when you are dating someone? .
I don't think I do. I certainly don't try to.
14) Do you believe love at first sight exists?

I believe in lust and attraction at first sight but 'love' takes me about 5 minutes...:)
15) Are you romantic?
I hope so, I like to listen and remember the little things that really can mean something, that is romantic to me and I Hope it would be to someone else.
16) Do you believe that you can change someone?

No, but I have found that a guy will wear the clothes you buy for him even if he doesn't like them.
17) If you could get married anywhere, money not an object?
If it was in the summer I'd want to be married at the Burlington waterfront, in the winter Las Vegas but not in a walk-in chapel, I'd want a nice, real wedding at a hotel.
18) Fuck buddy - good or bad?
I think it works for some people, doesn't for me. I have too much heart.
19) Do you easily give in when you are fighting?
I truly pick my battles so I don't fight too much. But I am usually happy to give it when its a funny little stupid fight.
20) Do you have feelings for someone right now?
Does unhappy, sad, anger and annoyance count? Because I have lots of those!
22)Have you broke a heart?

I don't think so, oh wait...yes...my first boyfriend in high school...sorry Adam!
23)What will happen if u come and find another person in bed with your boyfriend/girlfriend/wife/husband?
The relationship would be over and I'd have to buy a new bed and move.

24) Would u ever fight somebody over ur significant other?
No, thats kind of middle school-ish.
25.)What would u say about all your ex's?
Good luck to them. I hope they are happy.

Comments:
Thank you both, I am 'hanging in'.... ~E
 
Well, the post certainly says it all. You're a giver. Remember, sometimes its OK to ask for something in return! One sided relationships suck!

XOXO
 
Erin! It's Marianimal. I changed some things, but I want you to be able to find me. E-mail me. I am thinking about you a lot!

If I lived close, I'd drive to your house with a box of kleenex, my chihuahuas, Mollie, and a plate of warm cookies. Cause when you are crying, it's always nice to have something small and furry to lick your tears away, a sweet little blue eyed girl to tell you how beautiful you are, and a warm white chocolate macadamia nut cookie on your lips.

You are my friend. And you are gonna be A-Okay.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?