Sunday, March 26, 2006

worst soup ever

Yesterday I had the worst soup ever. Evan and Alison had bought me 3 big cans of chicken noodle soup so I opened 1 up after they dropped it off and I poured the contents into a microwave bowl and nuked it up. I ate the moodles and chicken bits from the bottom but the soup part was so strong...dark yellow and bitter yucky! I kept thinking to myself 'this is the worst soup ever'. After I finished the noodles I poured the rest into Laurey's bowl, mixing it with her dogfood. A few hours later I noticed that the cans say condensed soup...you have to add a whole can of water. Hmmm..... Yeah, I didn't do that. No wonder it was so nasty!

Last night I went to bed at 9, couldn 't stay up any later and Laurey woke me up at 7 and then I went right back to bed and I didn't get up 'officially' until 9:30...I guess I needed the sleep! I took a shower today and have just been relaxing on the sofa, took another nap and Laurey and I went out for about a 15 minute walk to stretch out legs, hers more then mine. Poor pup really needs the exercise but Evan and Alison played with her yesterday and that was good for her and hopefully I'll be better tomorrow and we can walk more and then as soon as I'm all better we'll be walking our usual 3+ miles, especially since I'm unemployeed we'll have plently of time to walk.

I'm making mac and cheese for dinner, feeling hungry. Tomorrow I have an apoitment at 1 with the state department to help me with food and health insurance. I still need to get my jeep inspected, so I'll get that done tomorrow or Tuesday.

I hope you all had a nice weekend!! Email me and tell me all that you did!!!:) L, E

Comments:
I got nothing done! I managed a few loads of laundry but Shark and I went to his parents house and had the most awesome visit.
 
Whoops, no wonder you were making faces. BLECK!!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?