Thursday, April 13, 2006

blah!

Another day sitting on the sofa. I think my ass is getting wider from sitting so much. Just kidding, my ass is just fine...:) I really don't have too much to say. Just hanging out with Laurey and watching the tv. I finished my essay for my college application and emailed it to my parents for them to look at. It only needed to be 150 words and that is tiny but mine is only 1 page, not too big. I was thinking of a quote I could use but I couldn't come up with one so I just talked about me and how I feel being more educated and having a degree in a specific program whoo help me to get a career job. That really is what I want, I didn't just write BS. So hopefully this school thingie will work out for me.

Lauey is giving me the "I need to go outside eyes" so I'm going to take her out. To Be Continued. L, E

Comments:
**BURSTING WITH PRIDE**
Er, I loves ya! Be yourself on those things, people reading essays can tell when someone's bloviating so yours will stand out as genuine.
I don't think I can write anything short anymore, so I likely could only be qualified for getting something that needs a thesis. I'm studying for the GMATs, but I'm not going to take it until after I'm done my getting my captain's license this summer. (That's my retirement job!) YAY
 
OOOhh, Good luck on the school thing. I hope you hear from them soon.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?