Thursday, April 20, 2006

buffet

Walking with Laurey is like taking her to a grass buffet. She loves to eat grass and is constently taking in mouthfulls as we walk. It is a myth the eating grass makes dogs throw up. She has only thrown up once from eating grass and thats because she ate so much she couldn't digest it all and so she threw it up. I would tell you how gross it was and it looked like she threw up a huge pickle but I don't want to be too nasty....

My unemployment payment for the past 3 weeks was direct depositied in my account this morning so I spent some time figuring out my bills and paying what I needed to. Also called and made a vet appoitment for Laurey for next week, she is past due on her yearly check up and shots and liver panel. I tried to have a whole day without taking a nap but it didn't happen. I was out around 1 after I had a shower and sandwich. But I did take out the trash and recycling and my kitchen is all empty now. Laurey and I walked about 3 miles today and it was so nice to be out in the sunshine and wind, fresh air!

I ordered a pizza for my dinner tonight, since I'll get 2-3 meals from it I think its okay. And I have been craving nachos so I ordered and mexican pizza with salsa and sour cream and yummy things. Its okay to treat myself to things like this every once in awile, right? L, E

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?