Sunday, April 23, 2006

few days

I haven't written anything mainly since I really haven't had much to say. I'm feeling more sad then I would like and as much as I wish I could say its getting better its now. I really hate myspace. I just keep finding out more and more things on there about people I thought were my friends and cared about me but they are just assholes and liars. Oh well.

Its Sunday and I'm back from walking with Laurey. My dad called and I went over to my parents and printed out my essay for my school application so thats ready to go and he gave me a package of paper so I can print at my own house now. I spend some of the afternoon watching a movie and having pizza with an old friend that I had lost touch with for awile. It was nice to see him again. I called all my local friends this morning to see if someone would go to the movies with me but no one would go or was home. Now I'm sitting on my sofa kind of watching "The Fantastic Four" and blogging. I called a few of my long distance friends but no one was home...hopefully I'll get a call back later.

Another weekend has come and gone and I don't have much to show for it but thats okay. There isn't usually much to show for a weekend except a clean house. I'll finish up my laundry later and put the clean sheets on my bed and make it all up cozy.

Yesterday I met Bethie and Kargurra for coffee and tea and then we took Bethie's Aunt out for lunch at Applebee's. As always it was nice to see them and spend time with them. They had planned to leave for home by 2 but Bethie called me at 4:30ish and they were still at Kargurra's parents house. They were planning to launch their boat today so I hope that went well for them!

Tomorrow I'm turning in my school application tomorrow, Monday. Hopefully it won't be rainy so Laurey and I can walk. She doesn't like to go outside in the rain, this morning she wouldn't go out until I went out with her. She can be quite prissy. My parents doggie, Tripper, went to the groomer last Friday and she looks like a different dog. The combed out all her winter coat and trimmed her all nice and pretty. She's so cute.

So I hope we all, me included, have a nice week and end of April! L, E

Comments:
I'm staying away from MySpace. To me, its the 'in thing' and when someone on the Internet becomes trendy, it's time for me to move on.

Good luck with the school thing and it was nice chatting. :)
 
Boat didn't launch but the ceiling in our upstairs bathroom was leaking so bad (from the rain) that it started to fall in. We spent the afternoon demolishing it. Now its bare, and disgusting. Gonna have to spend a few thousand just to temp patch the stupid thing. There goes the down payment for the new car. *sigh*
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?