Friday, April 14, 2006

friends, manicures and phonecalls

Today has been a very nice day! I met Bethie and sister, her sisters sons and her husband at the local "Blue Mall" and the girls went and had a quick manicure. I have beautiful gold fingernails now. We met the men at the big mall and the boys had new shoes and they were so proud to show them off. We walked around, hitting a few stores and had lunch at Subway (I had a 6 inch roast beef and a Dr Pepper) and then we had the boys hairs cut. Finally Bethie's sister and I hit the bookstore and then we met everyone else at the Dairy Queen and had some ice cream (I had chocolate and vanilla twist with chocolate sprinkles). I hung out with everyone at Bethie's mom's house for a little while, the boys pulled each other around in a wagon, very cute, with the dog chasing them.

I came home to THREE messages on my machine. The 1st one was a telemarketer/junk call, #2 was a friend calling me back and #3 was another friend calling from Canada. I called #3 back and we had a very nice conversation about pretty much everything. Although I did creep him out a little but asking if he thought his parents had sex in his bed when they were visiting recently but he said they didn't so its all good. I hope I have made a new friend and that he'll call again soon....:) We certainly talked about some very interesting things, from when a frined of his had crabs and shaved himself 'down there' all the way to what each of us was wearing. We even ended up in bed together, well me in my bed and he is his bed. But thats together, right?

Laurey is curled up next to me on the sofa. I don't like her on the sofa, I figure she sleeps all over my bed, I should have 1 place to relax where she doesn't sit but she came over and 'asked' very sweetly to come up so I let her. I guess since I was gone for 5+ hours and then on the phone as soon as I was home she is missing me. She's so cute all curled up in a ball with her tail under her mouth. I hope you had a nice day and your weekend will be nice too! L, E

Comments:
It was a pleasant conversation. I'll give you another call very soon.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?