Monday, April 24, 2006

Good Monday

Today was a very nice day. I had a late night phone call from my buddy in GA and we talked for a few hours since he was driving and needed me to keep him awake. He was so funny...he said he needed to get off the interstate at exit 24 and then about 30 minutes later he was like "Ok, just past exit 24" and I said "Wait, didn't you need to get off there?" and he said "Oh crap!" So he was lucky to have me on the other end of the phone.

Woke up at 8 and was showered and dressed by 10. Made a few phone calls and finished up my school application. I turned it in around 3:30. But it will have to wait a week to go for acceptance because I slacked and my high school is on vacation for this week and I need my transcript faxed from them. Oh well. I shouldn't have procrastinated.

Laurey and I took a quick walk in the rain. For a water dog who loves to swim she hates the rain. Crazy pup. I met my new friend 'Manny' for dinner and it was very nice to meet him. He just moved to BTV and it was fun telling him about places and things to do around here. He's still deciding if he'll stay and I hope he will. I went into a store after we ate and he went back to work and started talking with the lady working there and we ended up gabbing for about 20+ minutes. She was so funny and we talked about dating and meeting guys. She has tried some personals and had some luck but she says she's a magnet for married liars. I guess I'm lucky, I'm just a magnet for liars that aren't married. But she was a sweetie and I will definately need to stop in there again to say Hi!

Since I was a block away I went over to Old Navy after dinner and bought a cute top, sweater and a pair of shorts. And new boxers to sleep in. I know, I know, I know...I should be saving my money. Oh, and I had my eyebrows waxed again today too. The chick took a little too much off the right one so I think I look lopsided but its probably just me. Since I'm not working I'm not spending money everyday or having to put gas in my jeep every week.

Today was a nice day. I made some new friends and I had smiles and I had fun. I feel more ME. L, E

Comments:
At least you don't have a 'stash to wax too! :)
 
I think it's great that you went out and pampered yourself. It's been a tough few weeks and I think you have earned it!

And I don't notice the lopsided eyebrow at all!! ;-)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?