Tuesday, April 18, 2006

grocery dad

My dad took me to the grocery tonight after dinner and bought me lots of food and other supplies. It was very nice of him! But for some reason he insisted on buying me a whole bunch of tv dinners, like Lean Cuisine and Smart Choice. I don't really know why but I just went with it. Dinner was steaks on the BBQ and was very good but I didn't walk with Laurey and Tripper for very long because it started raining and the dogs don't like to be out in the rain and I wasn't wearing a jacket.

I couldn't believe it but I fell right asleep last night and slept until the alarm went off at 8. I certainly could have gone back to sleep on the sofa like I do sometimes but I go up and showered and dressed and didn't nap until after 3. Laurey woke me up at 5. She wanted to go outside and when I wouldn't wake up to her tiny little wimpers she finally gently put her chin on my arm to get me to open my eyes.

Oh, the computer backpack I ordered (this is #2 I have bought) doesn't fit my computer. I even called to make sure it would fit and I guess the agent just lied to me. So I have to send it back and search for another. *sigh* The backpack is cute and I would have kept it if my computer fit. Oh well. Old Navy has a pack that might work so I'll check that out tomorrow.

Tomorrow is Wednesday, hump day, and I am going to finish up my school application and get that all ready to hand in. And I want to walk with Laurey and pick up my house some. I figure since I have all this time I should get my house in order. Oh...and if you want to call me then please do! And send me emails....I don't get emails anymore. L, E

Comments:
I don't have anything left to email you about, because I'm calling so much!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?