Sunday, April 16, 2006

Happy Easter and catch up

So I did finally get some sleep Satursay morning. I went out around 5:15 on the sofa and then woke up at 7:30 enough to walk to my bedroom and crawl into bed. My mom called at 9:40 and then I was up. Laurey and I hung out until Bethie and her husband, Kargurra. They came into my house and we had some good laughs but that is a story I just can't share with you. But:

My car is fixed! Woohoo! Kargurra fixed it for me. He's so my hero! He tightened the handle on the back gate of my jeep and the replaced both my tail light bulbs. And when he filled the gas tank for me he washed off the front and back windows, such a good friend! I had a very nice time hanging out with Bethie and Kargurra, and we took Bethie's nephews with us to Costco and feasted on the free samples. Then we ended up at Kargurra's parents house and we had burgers and lots of yummy eats. I crashed out on the sofa for a couple of hours, just couldn't stay awake.

I was dead asleep by 11 and had a hard time getting up at 7. Then I fell asleep on the sofa until 8:10 but I jumped in the shower and was ready to go in time. I picked up Bethie's sister, her kids and Bethie's dad and we drove out to Kargurra's parents house. We had another feast! Bethie picked up her mom and Grandmother so the whole extended family was there, including Kargurra's youngest sister and his parents. I did manage to stay awake after eating today but I don't think anyone minded that I had a nap yesterday.

I left the same time Bethie and Kargurra left on their 5 hour drive home. I ran into the grocery and picked up supplies and I have already baked a pie shell and mixed up the pudding for a chocolate pie, and I have whipped cream to put on top! And baking away is a raspberry pie that would be good with some whipped cream too. I did slack out and bought the premade, roll out pie crusts but I just didn't have it in me to fight with rolling out pie crust today. I'm going with my family to one of their neighbors house for an Easter dinner in a little while and I hope the pies will be gobbled down!

So my plan for the week is to get my college application in, hopefully Tuesday, and to walk Laurey every day for at least 2 miles. Also to start going to bed before 11 and get myself into a better sleeping pattern. And I have a project I need to finish up too. Now I need to change my shirt since I have little pudding spots all over it but I just want to curl up under my blanket and close my eyes. Maybe I will for just a sec....:)

HAPPY EASTER TO YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY! I hope the Easter Bunny hopped into your house and gave you some nice beautiful smiles. L, E

Comments:
I love Costco buy the free samples piss me off. This is because there's always some old Asian couple in the way and they refuse to speak english. They don't respond to excuse me and try not to acknowldge they even exist. Then they have the gaul to be upset then you smack them over the head with a box of Corn Flakes.
 
That was too funny! You had to be there - but... Erin said I can't write about it. (She might have had to clean her house after!) Erin is a good friend. I loves her.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?