Friday, April 07, 2006

Its raining at the end of my week

Well my week has come to an end. I guess not really since there is still Saturday and then the week is really over at least according to the calender. But if I was working then my work week would just about be over, its not quite 5 yet. But my non-working week is over and now the weekend is here. Such fun. I don't have any plans....I guess just more watching tv and sitting on the sofa and checking emails and stuff.

I picked up my house a lot today, just sick of living in clutter with all the papers all around. And I took out the trash! Now thats not a huge accomplishment I know but since I had 2 bags to trash and 1 of recycle sitting on my deck for the past few weeks and a growing pile of bags with doggie doo in it growing next to them...its a good thing that I finally hauled it all out to the dumpsters. I even took out the trash from inside the house too. Go me, I know. I flipped my mattress today before I made my bed with clean sheets and its all pretty, waiting for me to crawl in tonight.

I just found out that one of my friends from my old old job was just pushed into a different job in the distrubition center of the company. She had been working in the same department that I was in, in fact she took over my 'big' client when I left but the boss and big boss (who we nicknames Shrek since she looked just like him) felt she would be better off in the DC then in the corporate office. My friend told me a few months ago how boss was talking about the difference between people who work at corporate vs. the DC and how the DC people aren't as smart or 'high class' as the corporate ppl. While thats BS its also a little true but it shouldn't be. The people working in the DC are paid less and have more menial jobs so yes, they might not be as educated or have had as many oprotunities (sp?) as people who work at corporate. And even corporate is seperated into the people upstairs and the call center people. Call center are only 1 step above the DC people. Oh well. Everyone is just trying to make a living. I know thats what I was doing there.

So I hope you are well and had a good week. And if you wanted to call me I'd love it.... My phone just never rings and I really miss it ringing. L, E

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?