Sunday, April 09, 2006

little sunburn

I have a little sunburn on my face. I was thinking its was just from the wind but after spending over an hour at the star farm dogpark with Laurey today now I'm thinking its from the sun. I'm not complaining, it was so nice to be outside in the sunshine and fresh air but now my face kinda hurts....oh well. I have plenty of aloe lotion and its helping.

Both Laurey and I are hurting today but I'm not so bad. Walking and standing at the dogpark helped but then I came home and took a nap on my sofa and I was cold so I curled up into a tiny ball and now I ache more but I'll survive. Couldn't sleep at all last night! Was up well past 3:30 and then Laurey woke me up at 7:20 to go outside. I took a nap for a few hours right away then and another after we were back from the dogpark so now I probably won't sleep again tonight.... Have to wait and see. Actually Laurey has already gone into my bedroom is all stretched out on my bed, she looks comfy.

I had a nice weekend. I hope you did too!! L, E

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?